Tuesday 2 March 2010

It's a Crafters Companion Challenge 5


This is my entry for the Crafter's Companion challenge 5.
Rachel set a sketch to follow and the colour guide was
cream and gold plus one other colour

How I made the card

I printed out a backing paper in a cream and a
decoupage from the peter rabbit CD
Mounted the backing paper onto gold card.
The borders were done using my clevercut with the wavy edge.
The decoupage was mounted onto green mirror card.
The sentiment is a peel off coloured green with marker pens
and put onto white paper the corners were all rounded on the clevercut.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog! It means a lot. This card is stunning and I have fallen in love with these cds! They are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great papers. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, there are so many beautiful papers on the Beatrix Potter cd's. It's hard to know where to start isn't it.
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab card. I just got to sit tight and wait for my set. Hopefuly few hrs and it's here.
    Thx playing along with IACCCB
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. How brilliant to have you play along with us at IACC ..And of cause be one of our sponsors!
    Fantastic card you have created here, Just adore this CD ( well who would not fall in love with it?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine this is so gorgeous I love the new Peter Rabbit stuff I did not get it at launch but it is on my wish list. I am looking forward to receiving my prize thanks so much hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your card great image thanks for playing at IACCC hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.